Police want to trace two people after hundreds of pounds of riding equipment was stolen from outbuildings in a Nidderdale village.
The break-in took place on Wednesday, March 30 at around 2.40am.
Thieves broke into the outbuildings of a property on the main street in Summerbridge.
The following items were taken:
- A Husqvarna Petrol Strimmer in orange and black with metal blades. Value £350.
- A Large 17-inch black leather German Saddle. Value £250.
- An old English brown leather saddle with a broken "tree". The "tree" is the structure which holds the saddle. This saddle is not safe to use.
- Two old English brown leather saddles. Value £250 each.
- One bitless horse bridle. Value £50.
Officers investigating the incident would like to trace the two people pictured on CCTV.
If anyone recognises any of the property or the suspects, then they should contact PC 311 George Frost by emailing George.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101 and quote incident number 12160055133.