DCSIMG

Pet dog rescued from fire

Firefighters were called to the scene (s)

Firefighters were called to the scene (s)

Firefighters burst into a smoke-filled flat in Harrogate and rescued the family dog.

Firecrews from Harrogate and Knaresborough rescued a family pet - Cindy the dog - from a fire in a third storey flat on Franklin Road in Harrogate on Wednesday (August 27).

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus entered the smoke-filled flat as it was initiallty reported that a person was in the flat.

No persons were present, however, Cindy the family pet dog was rescued unharmed by firecrews.

An unattended pan caused the blaze which left the flat smoke damaged.

Are you Cindy’s owners? Contact the newsroom - email news@harrogateadvertiser.co.uk

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page