Ripon police have dealt with the following reports and incidents in the city and neighbouring towns and villages:
Monday, October 20:
• At 12.10pm, a woman reported an argument between two men on Finkle Street.
Tuesday, October 21:
• At 4pm, a man reported damage to one of his cropping fields near to Dishforth Airfield.
• At 7pm, a man reported that his neighbour’s window had been smashed at a property on Bondgate. The estimated value of damage is £100.
Wednesday, October 22:
• At 4.35pm, a woman reported damage to the Market Place and Minster Road public toilets.
Thursday, October 23:
•At 8.50pm, a man reported his motor vehicle stolenwhich was parked up in the rugby club car park on Mallorie Park Drive.
Friday, October 24:
• At 7.45am, a manreported an attempted break-in to his lock -up at High Burton, Masham.
•At 12.10pm, a man reported damage to his motor vehicle parked outside his home on Gallows Hill Park.
Saturday, October 25:
•At 12.10pm, a man reported damage to a communal bench on Main Street, Kirkby Malzeard.
Monday, October 27:
• At 7.30am, there was a report of a domestic argument between a man and woman on North Street.
• At 7.40am, a burglary was reported at Plumbing Trade Supplies on Navigation Way. The estimated value of property taken is £8,000.
• At 10am, there was a report of a theft of number plates from a vehicle that was parked up at a unit on Navigation Way, Ripon.
Wednesday, October 29:
• At 7.10am, a man reported the theft of a wheel from his motor vehicle parked on Studley Road.
• At 8.40am, a manreported theft of tools from his van parked outside his home on Lickley Street.
• At 9.30am, a man reported damage to his wing mirror on his motor vehicle which was parked up near to his home on Harrogate Road.
• At 11.50pm, Weatherspoons on Market Place East reported a man had stolen a Nintendo DS from a handbag which was placed behind the bar.
– If you have information which could help police with any of the incidents, telephone 101. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.