Ripon police are seeking information on the following incidents:
Monday, February 3:
– Between 2.40-2.45pm a female described as having blonde hair and a mustard coloured jacket stole items, including wine, to a value of £45 from Sainsbury’s in Ripon.
– At 6.20pm, £700 cash was stolen from a bag in the toilets at Sainsbury’s.
Tuesday, February 4:
– At around 10.50am a female had her purse containing £200 cash stolen in a town centre charity shop.
– A 58-year-old man was charged with stealing lager worth £15 from Sainsbury’s, at 3.45pm.
Wednesday, February 5:
– A 28-year-old woman and a 32-year-old man have been arrested on suspiciion of stealing a tablet computer valued at £59.99 from Sainsbury’s. The woman has been charged with the offence and the man bailed while enquries continue.
Thursday, February 6:
– Over the last three weeks building materials including bricks, tarpaulin and shed parts to a value of £410 have been stolen from an address on Whitcliffe Lane, Ripon.
Friday, February 7:
– At 7.40am, 400kg of logs with a value of £80 were stolen from outside a dwelling in Aldfield.
– A 39-year-old man has been arrested, charged and remanded in custody further to a report of an assault on a man on Finkle Street, Ripon, at 6.30pm.
Anyone who has information on any of the above is asked to contact North Yorkshire Police on 101, or alternatively Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.