Church moves in to new site

A NEW church has been established in buildings to the rear of Trinity Methodist Church.

The Christian Science Church bought the premises this year after selling the former building in Victoria Avenue.

The group has been established in Harrogate since 1900 and was originally based in Albert Street, before building a church in Victoria Avenue in 1922.

It also has a reading room in Mount Parade which is open to the public to find out more about Christian Science or for quiet study and reflection.